Money in Motion is a financial literacy program developed by the American Center for Credit Education.
The goals of Money in Motion are:
- To provide you with the skills you need to handle your finances responsibly
- To provide you with information to gain the confidence you need to make wise financial decisions
- To provide you with information on what to do should you experience financial distress
Through Money in Motion you will learn about:
- The key to getting ahead financially
- Setting and reaching financial goals
- How to develop a budget that helps you achieve your goals
- Financial records you should keep
- How to use credit wisely to get what you want
- How to get a copy of your credit report
- The steps to take when you find yourself in financial trouble
Applying the financial information in Money in Motion will help you achieve financial health and reach your goals.
Consumer Credit Counseling Service offers this course online for your convenience.
To take this course online, please complete the registration form below.