Money & Faith in Motion is a basic financial literacy program developed by the American Center for Credit Education.
Money & Faith in Motion is a practical, easy to understand guide to managing your money, credit and debt. You’ll learn how biblical principles can empower you to get your finances back on track. Scripture passages and hands-on activities will show you how money and faith work together.
Money & Faith in Motion encourages responsibility and generosity. Financial stress takes a toll on physical and emotional health and is a leading contributor to divorce. Money & Faith in Motion defines skills people need to improve their financial lives. Thoughtful scripture studies are in each chapter.
The Chapters in Money & Faith in Motion include:
1. Finding Financial Freedom
2. Planning for Financial Freedom
3. Developing a Budget to Reach Your Goals
4. Financial Tools to Help You Manage Your Money
5. Using Credit Wisely
6. Your Credit Score - A Number to Know
7. Learning about Contracts
8. Consumer Laws to Protect You
9. What to Do When Things Go Wrong
10. Re-establishing Your Credit