One of the keys to financial success is understanding how credit works. Your good credit unlocks opportunities for lower interest rates, better jobs, more favorable insurance rates, and can help you to reach your goals.
Credit When Credit Is Due, the most comprehensive credit education program available, will teach you what you need to know in twelve easy-to-understand lessons:
- Getting along as a financially responsible adult
- Budgeting, saving, and plugging spending leaks
- Deciding to pay cash or borrow
- Applying for credit
- Negotiating car loans and leases
- Buying a home
- Understanding credit cards and other loans
- Recognizing financial problems
- Dealing with bill collectors
- Filing for bankruptcy
- Building or rebuilding credit
Actual events that occurred in a credit counseling office were used to write the curriculum, developed by the American Center for Credit Education.
This course is for personal educational purposes only. It will not meet the requirements for a certificate as required by governmental agencies or financial institutions. Check with your local CCCS office for more information.
To enroll for more than one course, use our shopping cart instead.
Consumer Credit Counseling Service offers this course online for your convenience.
To take this course online, please complete the registration form here.